Most people who visit Greece know a lot about ancient Greece but very little about modern Greece. So naturally, when they visit Greece for the first time they don’t really know what to expect.
- What’s the modern Greek culture like?
- Do Greeks still worship Zeus and the gods of Olympus?
- Do they only eat souvlaki and moussaka?
- What do modern Greeks look like?
- What do they dress like?
- What are some modern Greek traditions?
These are only some of the questions that probably cross some people’s minds when they’re planning a trip to Greece. In this section of Hellenism.Net, we’ll explore and try to answer some of these questions.
If you won’t find what you’re looking for then please try posting your questions in our forum.